Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Festival Community Ambassador
The Toyota Country Music Festival Tamworth is one of the most celebrated music events in Australia and we want you to be part of the action!
With tens of thousands of visitors to the Country Music Festival each year, Tamworth Regional Council is looking for enthusiastic and friendly people aged 16 years and over to become Festival Ambassadors. Ambassadors will provide information services to visitors and locals alike to ensure that they have the best Festival experience possible!
Ambassadors will work in teams of two and will provide information and assistance within the CBD area of Tamworth and around the city.
When you join our Festival Ambassador program, you will be well looked after. Below are some of the benefits of joining our program:
- You have exclusive access to our Volunteer Green Room. This is your space to chill, catch up on all Festival news and make new friends! This is our home base at 25 Fitzroy St
- You will receive a bus pass to use the Festival buses for the duration of the event
- You will receive a ticket to the Golden Guitar awards
- We provide you with a uniform, hat, water bottle and bag big enough to fit everything you'll need in it for your shift
- We provide a number of training sessions before the Festival and we will provide lots of training material and information to you so you can perform your Ambassador duties with ease
- You will receive Acknowledgement from Tamworth Regional Council.
- The Ambassador program is a great fun way to develop skills in communication, event assistance and customer service
- We will have a fantastic thank you morning tea after the Festival so you can catch up with all the other ambassadors and celebrate a job well done!
What We Need
- We need ambassadors who have a 'can-do' attitude, a welcoming smile and a willingness to help wherever needed
- Ambassadors will need to complete a minimum of 3 shifts over the 10 days of Festival
- Ambassadors will be required to attend training once a month from October 2019 to January 2020
- Ambassadors will need a valid Volunteer Working with Children Check number if you are 18 years and over
Please note: Volunteering at the Festival requires a level of fitness as walking and standing are involved in our role.
Please note: The Volunteer Coordinator for Tamworth Regional Council will have a one-on-one catch up with all volunteers who express an interest in the role. Ambassadors will be selected once these meetings have taken place in September.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Festival Ambassador team on 02 6767 5220 or at email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: