Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:12+
Riding for the Disabled Volunteer
Volunteers can assist with a range of roles including:
- Assist clients in the riding and harness driving program eg assisting with leading horses and side walking with the clients.
- Assist with setting up and packing away activity props on riding days.
- Assist with ground maintenance.
- Assist with fundraising and catering jobs to raise money for the program.
- Assist with administration.
- Assist with catering -providing morning tea and lunch for the volunteers.
The Riding and Harness Driving Days are every Thursday during the school term. 9am - 3pm approximately. The first scheduled day is Thursday the 5th of March 2020.
Fundraising activities can be on weekends.
There are no set hours of time needed to be given by volunteers. We are happy with any amount of time that you can help out.
Every adult volunteer must have a Working with Children Check.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: