Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
Home Library Service Volunteer
Volunteers will assist with a range of tasks including:
1. Accompaning the Outreach Library Assist on the home library service. This service is provided four Tuesdays per month from 9am to approximately 1pm.
2. Assisting with book selection which is carried out four Fridays per month. Volunteers follow the clients profile which highlights their reading preferences.
3. Assisting with the selection of resources for nursing home bulk loans.
4. Downloading e-audio books for clients.
Volunteers must have an interest in reading and knowledge of key authors and titles.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: