Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
GoCo volunteers help our older clients stay independent for longer by providing individual social support on a one-on-one basis. GoCo Companions may provide company in a client’s home, accompany them to perform shopping and errands, or transport to and from appointments. Companionship is provided on week days, in business hours.
- Enjoy helping people and have great people skills
- Are sociable and like a chat
- Are patient and considerate
- Have spare time and are reliable
- Are available on regular days OR
- Are available for a set period of time OR
- Are happy to be contacted for last minute companionship appointments
- Understand and are able to maintain client privacy & confidentiality
- Are willing to undertake other training as required
- Visiting clients in their home to provide company
- Accompanying clients to perform shopping, errands and medical appointments
- Driving GoCo vehicles around the local area
- Companions MUST be willing to undergo a criminal record check
- Drivers must have an unrestricted drivers license for minimum of 2 years; Class LR or Public Passenger Authority.
- Drivers must be willing to obtain Public Passenger Authority (free of charge, details to be advised)
Apply now to become a GoCo Volunteer Driver by completing the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION (fillable form) and emailing it to email@example.com. You can also call us to discuss volunteer requirements at your preferred location on 02 6740 2240.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: